Bougies Ambroise - Box of 2 Beeswax Pillar Candles
Ambroise is handcrafted by using a mold made by Apis Cera. It is a poured candle with a honeycomb pattern on the outside.
The candles come in a beautiful custom-made box and are delicately wrapped in bee-printed silk paper and closed with Apis Cera's trademark seal.
This candle is called “Ambroise” in reference to Saint Ambrose (c. 340 – 397), archbishop of Milan, known to be the protector of beekeepers.
- 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring
- Color and perfume may vary depending to climate conditions, season or origin
- Shape and size may vary from one candle to another
- The wick is 100% pure cotton
- Made in traditional fashion, in harmony with Nature
Burning time: Approximately 36 hours
- During its first use, leave the candle burning for at least two and a half hours or wait until the surface has entirely melted. It will prevent the formation of a pool
- If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick a little. It should be approx. half an inch (15 mm)
- Don’t let it burn for more than 3 hours in a row
- For safety, please place the candle on a stand or a cup and not in a glass
- To extend the burning time, you may store it in your refrigerator
Candle: 2.3” diameter, 5.1“ tall (60 x 130 mm)
Box: 4.9” x 6.1” x 2.3”